As the world of technology offers a rapidly increasing number of outlets for creativity and communications, the world of education is undergoing a significant renovation. Each day more classrooms can be accessed from anywhere, at any time. This year’s conference aims at exploring e-learning solutions that spark the attention as well as imagination of students through interactivity, immersion, variety of content, or cutting-edge technologies.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Accessibility and usability of web-based instruction
- Augmented reality solutions
- Best Practices
- Big Data in e-learning
- Blended learning
- Collaborative learning and social networks
- High-impact practices in e-learning
- Informal e-Learning solutions
- Learning analytics
- Massive Open Online Course
- Mobile learning
- Security and privacy in education and e-learning systems
- Social and organizational perspectives
- Student engagement
- Teaching/Educational Models, Frameworks and Platforms
- Virtual Learning Environments
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.