Workshop published in workshops section
The NOTIFICATION announcements have been postponed until next Tuesday, 14th of June!
eLEOT2015 proceedings have been published on:
Engaging the students
As the world of technology offers a rapidly increasing number of outlets for creativity and communications, the world of education is undergoing a significant renovation. Each day more classrooms can be accessed from anywhere, at any time. This year's conference aims at exploring e-learning solutions that spark the attention as well as imagination of students through interactivity, immersion, variety of content, or cutting-edge technologies.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
The works that will be presented at eLEOT 2016 will focus on the following topics:
• Accessibility and usability of web-based instruction
• Augmented reality solutions
• Best Practices
• Big Data in e-learning
• Blended learning
• Collaborative learning and social networks
• High-impact practices in e-learning
• Informal e-Learning solutions
• Learning analytics
• Massive Open Online Course
• Mobile learning
• Security and privacy in education and e-learning systems
• Social and organizational perspectives
• Student engagement
• Teaching/Educational Models, Frameworks and Platforms
• Virtual Learning Environments