2nd International Conference on e-Learning e-Education and Online Training
E-Learning has been adopted and endorsed by some of the most prestigious universities. Stanford, Harvard and MIT are leading the way with highly successful online course programs, congruent with a prominent movement towards universal access to quality information and education. This movement has also disrupted the publishing industry, allowing many students to access valuable research through a myriad of open access journals.
Businesses and non-profits, such as Coursera and the Khan Academy, are offering incredible courses for anyone and everyone. The London School of Economics even provides diplomas for international students via distance learning, allowing them to access the incredible human capital of their institution with the click of a button.
This conference will assess the most progressive and exciting ideas for the future of e-Learning. This is truly an incredibly valuable movement as we move towards a flatter information structure for anyone who wants to learn.
The works that will be presented at eLEOT 2015 will focus on the following topics:
• Accessibility and usability of web-based instruction in the classroom
• Best Practices
• Collaborative learning and social networks
• e-Learning workflow
• Educational/learning repositories
• Mobile learning
• Security and privacy in education and e-learning systems
• Serious games
• Social and organizational perspectives
• Standards and infrastructures
• Student engagement
• Teaching/Educational Models, Frameworks and Platforms
• Virtual Learning Environments